The EU will meet its 2020 20% renewable energy target – slightly exceeding it – according to an analysis by the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) of all 27 Member States' national forecast documents.
EU Countries Expect to Meet Renewable Energy Target Renewable
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Minesto Unveils Ambitious 200 MW Tidal Energy Project in Faroe Islands
- NREL-Led Workshop Highlights Urgency of Addressing Clean Energy Technology Degradation
- USDA Boosts REAP Program with $16 Million for Renewable Energy Projects
- Hawaiian Electric Company Partners with Ameresco for Maui’s ‘Ūkiu Energy 40-Megawatt Renewable Site’
- Challenges in Permit Acquisition Delay Renewable Energy Projects in Croatia