By Paula Bernier The Australian government has given the green light to an AU$100m smart grid pilot project that will run through 2013, according to a …
The Smart Grid Finds New Energy Down Under
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- The Evolution of Demand Response in Australia’s Shifting Energy Landscape
- Cisco’s Connected Grid GRWIC: Revolutionizing Utility Grid Infrastructure
- The Rise of Microgrids: Transforming Urban Energy Landscapes
- Cisco’s Latest Innovation: Revolutionizing Smart Grid Technology with the Connected Grid 2G/3G/4G Multimode LTE GRWIC.
- First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Smart Grid Fund Surges to New Heights amid Investor Confidence