The Coral Springs resident credits a new "smart meter" installed last year in his home by Florida Power & Light with prompting him to make the changes. …
FPL plans to install more ‘smart meters’ to help customers save
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Taglich Brothers Commences Coverage of Cosmos Health Inc., a Leading Global Health Organization with Diverse Product Portfolio.
- AFC and SkyPower Collaborate on 1,000 MW Green Giant Solar Project in DRC
- Chinese Researchers Develop Petabit Capacity 3D Nanoscale Optical Disk Memory, Revolutionizing Data Storage Landscape
- Verizon Business to Unveil Advanced Smart Grid Solutions at DISTRIBUTECH International Event
- Rep. Victoria Spartz Recognized for Leadership in Agricultural Reform