By Andrew Nusca NEW YORK — The future of renewable energy is in the microprocessor, and natural gas will help smooth the transition from fossil fuels to renewab.
ACORE’s Eckhart Renewable energy must put microprocessor to work
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Renewable Energy Fuels Economic Growth in Rural Indiana, Amazon Unveils First Solar Farm Project in Michigan: Energy News Roundup
- Treasury and IRS Release Proposed Regulations on Renewable Energy Investment Tax Credit, Providing Clarity and Expansion for the Industry.
- Newly Identified Algal Strains Hold Promise for Improved Wastewater Treatment
- New Report Underscores Urgency for Federal Government Support in Australian Renewable Energy Sector
- Estonia’s Ambitious Green Goals Take Center Stage at COP28, Paving the Way for a Sustainable Future