By Economic News (RTTNews) – GE Energy Financial Services or GEFS, a unit of General Electric Co. (GE), said Tuesday that it has made an equity investment in a major wind.
GE Unit Invests In Idaho Wind Power Project Teams Up With
- German onshore wind tender 28 undersubscribed BNA Montel
- Don't lose sight of wind power gains Herald Democrat
- Irish wind hits May record reNews Renewable Energy News
- Mexico cancels contract with controversial EDF wind farm Windpower Monthly
- Pathway to a land neutral expansion of Brazilian renewable fuel production Nature