Los Angeles Times (blog) I'll say it — 2010 is the year of the electric car. The Chevrolet Volt will be out in November, and the Nissan Leaf comes one month later. …
L A gets wired with new electric car charging stations
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- The Cost Comparison: Electric Cars vs. Petrol and Diesel Equivalents in Ireland
- Rishi Sunak Faces Backlash Over Electric Car Laws: Calls for Reconsideration Grow
- The Cost of Repairing Electric Vehicles: Debunking the Myths and Uncovering the Truth
- Fleet Registrations Propel Electric Vehicle Market Growth, Highlighting Need for Government Support
- China-France Partnership in Electric Vehicle Batteries: ACC’s Gigafactory Collaboration Highlights Global Interconnectedness and Cross-Border Innovation.