EnergyBoom By Harry Tournemille on June 29, 2010 America's first wireless Smart Grid network has been deployed in Plumas-Sierra county, California, using TV White …
Wireless Smart Grid Technology Tested by Google and Spectrum Bridge
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Driving A Greener Future: The Integration of Electric Vehicles and Microgrids in Smart Community Energy Solutions
- Revolutionary Wireless Light Switch Reduces House Wiring Costs and Boosts Energy Efficiency.
- UAE’s Sheikh Mohammed Emphasizes Importance of Researchers in Driving Sustainable Energy Innovation
- AURAK’s Innovative Research Projects: Advancing Climate Solutions Ahead of COP28
- Solar LED Street Lighting Market Set to Reach USD 26.05 Billion by 2032: Smart Grid and IoT Integration Drive Global Demand