Financial Times Nissan plans to make its Leaf electric car in Sunderland, north-east England. GM says it may make its Ampera extended-range electric car at Ellesmere Port, …
Cable tells carmakers UK won’t fight subsidy war
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Connecticut’s Electric Car Mandate Vote Postponed: Challenges and Next Steps for Green Transportation Goals
- Mazda CEO Faces Criticism for Downplaying Electric Vehicle Demand in the U.S., Focusing on Tesla
- Electric Cars and Driving Range: Exploring Factors and Advancements in Technology.
- Tesla Supercharger Network Implements Congestion Fee to Promote Responsible Charging and Alleviate Overcrowding.
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Jolt: Transport for New South Wales partners with Jolt to bring 50 new EV chargers to transport hubs, supporting the transition to electric vehicles and promoting public transport use.