By Staff Writer Starting July 1st, Oregonians can apply to be part of a new pilot program that will buy back electricity generated by private solar installations.
Oregon Solar Power Buy Back Pilot Program Kicks Off July 1st
More from Solar EnergyMore posts in Solar Energy »
- The Heavy Costs of Clean Energy Transition on Rural California Zócalo Public Square
- China plans a solar power station in space The Week
- China brings forward launch of solar power plant space station that would beam energy back to Earth
- Joint statement on the energy crisis ahead of the 8 June 2022 Energy Ministers' meeting
- Biden Drops Tariffs on Southeast Asian Solar Panels for 2 years