By Tina Perinotto As CEO of the Green Building Council of Australia, Madew is leading a major restructure of the organisation, which she acknowledges is at a crossroads and is in the process of redefining itself. It has no choice, says Madew, …
Romilly Madew guiding the Green Building Council though a
- Telford Homes Named UK’s Most Sustainable Homebuilder for Fourth Consecutive Year, Setting a Benchmark for the Industry.
- Masdar City and Department of Energy Partnership: A Milestone in Sustainable Urban Development
- India’s Commitment to Green Buildings: A Key Player in the Global Movement Towards Sustainable Infrastructure
- Green Building Materials Market Set to Reach $511.2 Billion by 2030, Driven by Sustainable Construction Practices and Government Support.
- Commutifi: Revolutionizing Commuting for a Greener Future