By The Huffington Post News Editors It turns out that particular molecules found in blue jeans and some ink dyes can be used in a process for assembling a structure called "covalent organic framework" or COF, which can help create cheaper, flexible solar cells.
Solar Energy Blue Jeans The Secret To Better Technology
More from Solar EnergyMore posts in Solar Energy »
- The Heavy Costs of Clean Energy Transition on Rural California Zócalo Public Square
- China plans a solar power station in space The Week
- China brings forward launch of solar power plant space station that would beam energy back to Earth
- Joint statement on the energy crisis ahead of the 8 June 2022 Energy Ministers' meeting
- Biden Drops Tariffs on Southeast Asian Solar Panels for 2 years