The grant, awarded through Alcoa Intalco Works in Ferndale, supports equipment for BTC to build a renewable energy lab. The lab will be used by industrial …
Alcoa gives 50000 grant to for renewable energy lab
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- STMicroelectronics and ERG Sign 15-Year Power Purchase Agreement to Support ST’s Carbon Neutrality Goals in Italy.
- Michigan Leads the Midwest in Renewable Energy Transition with Energy Storage Standard
- Can COP28 Successfully Transition to Renewable Energy and Phase Out Fossil Fuels?
- China Poised to Lead Asia’s Renewable Energy Market, Report Reveals
- Bladex’s Financial Arrangement Boosts Renewable Energy Projects in the Dominican Republic, Signaling Commitment to Sustainable Future.