By marketmaker Casey B. Mulligan submits: California is talking about creating a "green" building code. I will put aside the question of whether a green building code is a good idea in the long run. If there is going to be a green building code, …
California vote has Canadian green partners on edge Reuters
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- Join the Solar Decathlon Professionals Winter Cohort to Earn 30+ Continuing Education Units in Zero-Energy Design.
- SoCalGas’ [H2] Innovation Experience Honored as Tech Breakthrough by Fast Company
- “Unlocking the Value: Green Building Council of Australia’s New Publication Demystifies Sustainable Finance in Real Estate Sector”
- No Sustainability, No Lease: Government Pushes Office Landlords to Prioritize Green Building Practices
- Green Building Practices Revolutionize Warehouse Developments