Siemens Ltd today said it plans to invest Rs 10 crore by 2012 for adopting green building technologies for its seven offices in India. …
Siemens to invest Rs 10 cr by 2012 for green building tech
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- India’s Commitment to Green Buildings: A Key Player in the Global Movement Towards Sustainable Infrastructure
- Green Building Materials Market Set to Reach $511.2 Billion by 2030, Driven by Sustainable Construction Practices and Government Support.
- Commutifi: Revolutionizing Commuting for a Greener Future
- ICC Joins Global Effort for Sustainable and Resilient Buildings
- Advanced Self Storage and Nicola Wealth Real Estate Achieve Net Zero Carbon Certification for Maple Meadows Project, Setting a New Standard for Sustainable Self-Storage Buildings in Canada.