Though 12-15 miles may seem like a small range for an electric car, it nonetheless stands to translate into some major savings on gas usage — it could be …
Test Driving the 2012 Plug in Electric Prius
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Farewell to the Porsche Panamera Wagon: A Loss for Wagon Enthusiasts, but Electric and Gas-Powered Alternatives Remain.
- BMW Unveils Name of First Electric M Performance Car, Confirming Electrification of Iconic M3
- Cooking Together for Peace: A Recipe for Unity
- The Impact of Car Registration Fees: Analyzing the Top 15 States with the Highest Fees in the US
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Boost with New Partnership to Install 50 Fast Chargers at Transport Hubs.