The government is offering more than $1.5 billion in assistance to bring next-generation biofuels to market, Reuters reports. The funds will aim to bringÂ …
On the GreenBeat 1 5 billion in federal money for biofuels Siemens launches
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Ecopro BM Co. and Samsung SDI Co. Sign $33.5 Billion Deal to Reshape Electric Vehicle Market
- Shah Rukh Khan Joins Hyundai’s Electric Revolution with Ioniq 5
- Saudi Arabia’s Electric Vehicle Market: A Sustainable Transportation Revolution
- Toyota Reveals Urban SUV Concept, a Compact and Stylish Addition to its Electric Vehicle Lineup
- Doroni H1 Electric Flying Car Receives FAA Airworthiness Certification, Paving the Way for Personal Air Transportation Revolution.