SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Oregon is getting a $2 million federal grant to build electric car charging stations along Interstate 5.
Ore gets 2M grant for I 5 electric car stations The Columbian
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Car Dealers Call for Reevaluation of EV Mandates, Citing Consumer Preferences
- Ford E-Transit Wins Best Large Electric Van Award, Reinforcing Electric Vans as a Viable Commercial Option
- Understanding the Complexity of EV Charging Infrastructure Development: Unraveling the Intricacies of Government Processes, Decentralized Programs, and Construction Challenges
- 2024 Hyundai Kona Electric: Upgraded Range and Faster Charging for a Convenient and Efficient Electric Driving Experience
- Senator Sarlo Expresses Doubt Over New Jersey’s 2035 Electric Vehicle Mandate