By Paul Samuel The certification is established by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute. Legg Mason partnered with the property's developer, Harbor East Development Group, and interior design firm …
Real Estate Weekly Legg Mason headquarters deemed LEED gold
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- Telford Homes Named UK’s Most Sustainable Homebuilder for Fourth Consecutive Year, Setting a Benchmark for the Industry.
- Masdar City and Department of Energy Partnership: A Milestone in Sustainable Urban Development
- India’s Commitment to Green Buildings: A Key Player in the Global Movement Towards Sustainable Infrastructure
- Green Building Materials Market Set to Reach $511.2 Billion by 2030, Driven by Sustainable Construction Practices and Government Support.
- Green Building Technology: Transforming Real Estate with Sustainability and Innovation