By Tristan Roberts The US Green Building Council (USGBC) and its founders have been named as defendants in a class action lawsuit filed in federal court. …
USGBC LEED Targeted in Class Action Lawsuit
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- ALEC’s ESG Report Showcases Commitment to Sustainable Construction and UAE’s Net-Zero 2050 Strategy
- The City of Greater Geelong’s Wurriki Nyal Civic Precinct Sets New Standard for Sustainable Local Government Buildings in Australia.
- Mindspace Business Parks REIT Implements State-of-the-Art Infrastructure Monitoring & Operations Centre to Drive Sustainable Building Management.
- Greater Chennai Corporation’s Smart Governance Centre Achieves Platinum Certification for Sustainable Building.
- Driving Sustainability: Asset Finance Solutions for a Greener Future in the Coach and Bus Industry