Wholesale natural gas sales fell 17.5 percent to 6.6PJ, gas liquid sales lifted 6.2 percent to 23121 tonnes and Liquigas LPG tolling was up 35.5 percent to 41141 tonnes. Smart meter numbers rose to 143620 at September 30 from 61460 a …
Vector electricity distribution up 3 pct Business Guide2 co nz
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- AURAK’s Innovative Research Projects: Advancing Climate Solutions Ahead of COP28
- Driving A Greener Future: The Integration of Electric Vehicles and Microgrids in Smart Community Energy Solutions
- Revolutionary Wireless Light Switch Reduces House Wiring Costs and Boosts Energy Efficiency.
- Solar LED Street Lighting Market Set to Reach USD 26.05 Billion by 2032: Smart Grid and IoT Integration Drive Global Demand
- UAE’s Sheikh Mohammed Emphasizes Importance of Researchers in Driving Sustainable Energy Innovation