By dblo Oct. 23 (Bloomberg) — Daimler AG Chief Executive Officer Dieter Zetsche said the German automaker and billionaire Warren Buffett-backed BYD Co. have “made.
Daimler Buffett Backed BYD Electric Car 'Spec' Ready 4EVRiders
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- BMW Unveils Name of First Electric M Performance Car, Confirming Electrification of Iconic M3
- Cooking Together for Peace: A Recipe for Unity
- Farewell to the Porsche Panamera Wagon: A Loss for Wagon Enthusiasts, but Electric and Gas-Powered Alternatives Remain.
- The Impact of Car Registration Fees: Analyzing the Top 15 States with the Highest Fees in the US
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Boost with New Partnership to Install 50 Fast Chargers at Transport Hubs.