By Rio Walke Tazewell The Appalachian Institute for Renewable Energy (AIRE) is preparing to launch a cooperative business venture for community-owned renewable energy. We've been working for the past 18 months to develop and tweak a model of collaborative …
Innovative venture for community owned Renewable Energy It's
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Michigan Leads the Midwest in Renewable Energy Transition with Energy Storage Standard
- STMicroelectronics and ERG Sign 15-Year Power Purchase Agreement to Support ST’s Carbon Neutrality Goals in Italy.
- Can COP28 Successfully Transition to Renewable Energy and Phase Out Fossil Fuels?
- China Poised to Lead Asia’s Renewable Energy Market, Report Reveals
- Sterling & Wilson Renewable Energy’s Stock Price Surges, Reflecting Positive Outlook in Renewable Energy Market.