TO) agreed to buy Michigan-based Cadillac Renewable Energy, a 39.6 MW wood fired facility, for about $77 million in an all-cash deal. …
Atlantic Power to buy Michigan facility for 77 mln
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Renewable Energy: Paving the Way for a Sustainable Future
- Nuclear Power’s Resurgence: A Complementary Force in the Energy Transition
- New York State Fast-Tracks Renewable Energy Projects to Achieve Climate Targets
- TNC and GRA Unite to Triple Renewables and Achieve a Nature Positive and Just Transition.
- EU Launches Global Initiative to Triple Renewable Energy Capacity and Double Energy Efficiency Measures by 2030 at COP28