By Siel If you watched Who Killed the Electric Car?, the 2006 documentary about how electric cars were developed, then destroyed in the 1990s, you probably remember the.
GM spokesperson pays 4500 to see 'Revenge of the Electric Car
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Connecticut’s Electric Car Mandate Vote Postponed: Challenges and Next Steps for Green Transportation Goals
- Electric Cars and Driving Range: Exploring Factors and Advancements in Technology.
- Mazda CEO Faces Criticism for Downplaying Electric Vehicle Demand in the U.S., Focusing on Tesla
- Tesla Supercharger Network Implements Congestion Fee to Promote Responsible Charging and Alleviate Overcrowding.
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Jolt: Transport for New South Wales partners with Jolt to bring 50 new EV chargers to transport hubs, supporting the transition to electric vehicles and promoting public transport use.