In 2009, premium income from the insurance of renewable energy facilities totalled approximately €186m in Germany. For 2020, Munich Re expects premium …
Munich Re renewable energy premium volumes set for 240 growth
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- COP28 Commits to Tripling Renewable Energy Capacity by 2030, Signaling Global Transition to Clean Energy
- Why India Chose to Abstain from Global Renewable Energy Pledge at COP28
- Fashion Industry Launches Renewable Energy Initiative with Offshore Wind Park Investment
- California, EU Commission, Panama, and Brazil Join Global Offshore Wind Alliance to Drive Expansion and Support Global Energy Transition.
- Ireland’s 2030 Renewable Energy Targets at Risk, New Report Finds