The methane gas released from cow manure is a valuable renewable energy source for many dairy farmers. But the gas creates smog, so farmers trying to reduce one type of pollution are, in fact, creating another.
Stinky Renewable Energy Source Creates Smog 89 3 KPCC
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- India Aims to Triple Renewable Energy Capacity by 2030, but Faces Financing Hurdle: Report
- Amazon’s Unconventional Projects Drive Clean Energy Progress Ahead of Schedule
- GreenPowerMonitor Unveils Innovative Hybrid Power Plant Controller for Effective Renewable Energy Management
- Leveraging Imbalance: A Promising Strategy for Optimizing Renewable Energy Integration into Power Grids
- The Role of Renewable Energy in Shaping a Sustainable Future: Harnessing the Power of Clean and Reliable Sources to Revolutionize Energy Generation and Consumption.