By Alison Bell The THINK City electric car has taken centre stage at the world's first dedicated electric mobility concept store in Zurich. The m-way store has been created and designed by Swiss retailing giant Migros and THINK's distribution partner …
THINK City electric car on show at new Swiss store
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Invests in Solar PV and EV Charging Network to Drive Sustainability and Electric Mobility.
- Farewell to the Porsche Panamera Wagon: A Loss for Wagon Enthusiasts, but Electric and Gas-Powered Alternatives Remain.
- BMW Unveils Name of First Electric M Performance Car, Confirming Electrification of Iconic M3
- Cooking Together for Peace: A Recipe for Unity
- The Impact of Car Registration Fees: Analyzing the Top 15 States with the Highest Fees in the US