By the76diva Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and …
LEED certification Living Better Living 'Green The76diva's Blog
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- SoCalGas’ [H2] Innovation Experience Honored as Tech Breakthrough by Fast Company
- Join the Solar Decathlon Professionals Winter Cohort to Earn 30+ Continuing Education Units in Zero-Energy Design.
- “Unlocking the Value: Green Building Council of Australia’s New Publication Demystifies Sustainable Finance in Real Estate Sector”
- No Sustainability, No Lease: Government Pushes Office Landlords to Prioritize Green Building Practices
- Green Building Practices Revolutionize Warehouse Developments