A leading British academic has been killed after her tiny electric car was involved in a crash. Dr Judit Nadal, 47, died after her blue G-Wiz collided with …
Prominent Researcher Dies in Electric Car Collision in London
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Is the 2024 Tesla Model 3 Too Fast, Too Sparse, and Altogether Too Musk? A Review of Tesla’s Latest Model and Elon Musk’s Unique Persona.
- Stellantis Partners with Ample to Explore Battery Swapping for Future Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Cybertruck Raises Safety Concerns Among Experts. Here’s Why
- Tesla Defends Use of “Autopilot” Brand, Citing Implicit Approval by California Agency
- Chinese EVs Surge in Thailand, Reshaping Auto Industry and Driving Electric Vehicle Adoption