By admin An AC power generator produces 47 A (rms) at 3600 V. The voltage is stepped up to 100000 V by an ideal transformer, and the energy is transmitted through a.
An AC power generator produces 47 A rms at 3600 V The voltage
More from HydropowerMore posts in Hydropower »
- Bosnia's Federation to Ban Small Hydropower Plants Balkan Insight
- Floating solar power could help fight climate change let's get it right Nature
- Indian company to build West Seti Hydropower Project myRepublica Nagarik Network
- Brazil greenlights 214 MW of renewables to start operations in May
- Energy crisis echoes in NA Daily Times