ELYRIA — BASF's Elyria facility, 120 Pine St., broke ground today for a plant to produce cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries to power electric cars …
BASF breaks ground for plant to make electric car battery materials
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Stellantis Partners with Ample to Explore Battery Swapping for Future Electric Vehicles
- Is the 2024 Tesla Model 3 Too Fast, Too Sparse, and Altogether Too Musk? A Review of Tesla’s Latest Model and Elon Musk’s Unique Persona.
- Tesla Cybertruck Raises Safety Concerns Among Experts. Here’s Why
- Tesla Defends Use of “Autopilot” Brand, Citing Implicit Approval by California Agency
- Chinese EVs Surge in Thailand, Reshaping Auto Industry and Driving Electric Vehicle Adoption