By Bill Hewitt There is yet more headline news on the renewable energy front. On offshore wind, I've been noting some of the positive developments in several of the last.
Big New Renewable Energy Initiatives Climate Change
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Michigan Leads the Midwest in Renewable Energy Transition with Energy Storage Standard
- STMicroelectronics and ERG Sign 15-Year Power Purchase Agreement to Support ST’s Carbon Neutrality Goals in Italy.
- Can COP28 Successfully Transition to Renewable Energy and Phase Out Fossil Fuels?
- China Poised to Lead Asia’s Renewable Energy Market, Report Reveals
- Bladex’s Financial Arrangement Boosts Renewable Energy Projects in the Dominican Republic, Signaling Commitment to Sustainable Future.