By admin The Commerce Department's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has advised the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) that it has.
Fed identifies five sets of standards for Smart Grid Alternative
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Global Smart Grid Security Market Set to Witness Significant Growth by 2030: Report
- President Biden’s Historic Investment in Expanding America’s Power Grid: Strengthening Resilience, Reducing Costs, and Creating Jobs
- Odisha Government Invests 1246 CR in Smart Grid Technology to Enhance Power Infrastructure in Capital Region
- Global Smart City ICT Infrastructure Market Poised for Promising Growth Opportunities
- Revolutionizing the Energy Industry: The Power of Smart Grid Technology