By Claudia Girrbach Last year Starbucks announced its intention to complete US Green Building Council's LEED certification for all new company-owned stores …
How Starbucks Took the Lead on LEED
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- SoCalGas’ [H2] Innovation Experience Honored as Tech Breakthrough by Fast Company
- Join the Solar Decathlon Professionals Winter Cohort to Earn 30+ Continuing Education Units in Zero-Energy Design.
- “Unlocking the Value: Green Building Council of Australia’s New Publication Demystifies Sustainable Finance in Real Estate Sector”
- No Sustainability, No Lease: Government Pushes Office Landlords to Prioritize Green Building Practices
- Green Building Practices Revolutionize Warehouse Developments