For those unaware, the IEEE Standard P2030 is the industry's first cross-discipline guideline for smart grid interoperability for the power engineering, …
IEEE Announces IEEE P2030 2 Working Group
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Unlocking the Potential of Urban Connectivity: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Smart City ICT Infrastructure Market
- Sharika Enterprises: Leading the Way in Power Infrastructure Innovation and Sustainability
- The Growing Market for Self-Healing Smart Grid Technology: Revolutionizing Energy Distribution for a Reliable and Efficient Future
- Unveiling the Future of Saudi Arabia’s Solar Photovoltaic Market: Opportunities and Insights for a Sustainable Future
- Industrialists Seek NGT Action Against Discom as Power Outages Disrupt Operations: A Call for Reliable Power Infrastructure and Smart Grid Technologies.