Opponents of Central Maine Power's "smart meters" have formally filed a request with state regulators to delay implementation of the program.
Smart Meter Opponents File Complaint WABI TV5
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Revolutionary Wireless Light Switch Reduces House Wiring Costs and Boosts Energy Efficiency.
- UAE’s Sheikh Mohammed Emphasizes Importance of Researchers in Driving Sustainable Energy Innovation
- Solar LED Street Lighting Market Set to Reach USD 26.05 Billion by 2032: Smart Grid and IoT Integration Drive Global Demand
- AURAK’s Innovative Research Projects: Advancing Climate Solutions Ahead of COP28
- Driving A Greener Future: The Integration of Electric Vehicles and Microgrids in Smart Community Energy Solutions