After all the hype, combined global sales of hybrid and electric cars will only amount to 7.3% of the 70.9 million passenger vehicles forecasted to be sold …
Study Electric car sales will be weak through 2020
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- The Impact of Car Registration Fees: Analyzing the Top 15 States with the Highest Fees in the US
- GOP Legislators Introduce Bills to Expand Wisconsin’s EV Charging Network and Utilize Federal Funding
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Boost with New Partnership to Install 50 Fast Chargers at Transport Hubs.
- Lotus Challenges Tesla with Ultra-Fast Water-Cooled EV Chargers
- Volkswagen Unveils Low-Cost Electric Platform for China, Strengthening Commitment to Chinese Market