By admin The Department of Energy today announced eight joint research awards totaling nearly $5 million to support the responsible siting and permitting of offshore wind energy facilities and ocean energy generated from waves, tides, …
U S Invests 5 Million To Advance Ocean Renewable Energy Gov
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Sami-Sabinsa Group Partners with O2 Renewable Energy to Establish 240 MW Renewable Energy Capacity in Karnataka, India.
- Saint Lucia’s RESDP Team Empowers Students with Knowledge of Renewable Energy Sector Project
- Michigan’s Bold Clean Energy Mandate Paves the Way for a Sustainable Future
- Synex Renewable Energy Corporation Reports Successful Annual General Meeting, Sets Seven Directors for Effective Governance and Representation
- STMicroelectronics and ERG Sign 15-Year Power Purchase Agreement to Support ST’s Carbon Neutrality Goals in Italy.