Recent cleantech IPOs like smart meter company Elster and biofuel company Amyris all debuted below planned ranges. Indeed, it looks like the prospects are sketchy for First Wind, which has lost $233 million and $582.2 million in debt. …
Wind Watch Success of First Wind's 300 million IPO is up in the air
More from Smart GridMore posts in Smart Grid »
- Applied Materials and CEA-Leti Collaborate to Drive Innovation in Specialty Semiconductor Applications for ICAPS Markets.
- Smart Grid Big Data Analytics Market Set for Rapid Growth as Companies Leverage Insights for Success
- Global Smart Grid Market to Reach $173 Billion by 2030, Fueled by Government Initiatives and Growing Demand for Reliable Power Supply
- The Benefits of Community Solar: Expanding Access to Clean Energy and Reducing Costs
- The Global Smart Grid Market: A $173 Billion Opportunity by 2030