Nissan's version of the electric car, The Leaf, is able to cover 160km which is approximately 100 miles, in a single charge. The Nissan Leaf is due to go on …
Electric Audi beats the Nissan Leaf in charge challenge
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Connecticut’s Electric Car Mandate Vote Postponed: Challenges and Next Steps for Green Transportation Goals
- Mazda CEO Faces Criticism for Downplaying Electric Vehicle Demand in the U.S., Focusing on Tesla
- Electric Cars and Driving Range: Exploring Factors and Advancements in Technology.
- Tesla Supercharger Network Implements Congestion Fee to Promote Responsible Charging and Alleviate Overcrowding.
- Sydney’s Electric Car Charger Network Gets a Jolt: Transport for New South Wales partners with Jolt to bring 50 new EV chargers to transport hubs, supporting the transition to electric vehicles and promoting public transport use.