Instead of new fossil fuel infrastructure, the bill invests hundreds of billions of dollars per year in clean energy — enough to create 4 million jobs.
100 Clean Energy Bill Launched by Senators and Movement Leaders
More from Solar EnergyMore posts in Solar Energy »
- The Heavy Costs of Clean Energy Transition on Rural California Zócalo Public Square
- China plans a solar power station in space The Week
- China brings forward launch of solar power plant space station that would beam energy back to Earth
- Joint statement on the energy crisis ahead of the 8 June 2022 Energy Ministers' meeting
- Biden Drops Tariffs on Southeast Asian Solar Panels for 2 years