The Platform connects highly-industrialized, carbon-intensive state and regional governments in developing and implementing clean energy policies.
Climate Group case study shows how California is driving the energy storage market through state
More from Solar EnergyMore posts in Solar Energy »
- The Heavy Costs of Clean Energy Transition on Rural California Zócalo Public Square
- China plans a solar power station in space The Week
- China brings forward launch of solar power plant space station that would beam energy back to Earth
- Joint statement on the energy crisis ahead of the 8 June 2022 Energy Ministers' meeting
- Biden Drops Tariffs on Southeast Asian Solar Panels for 2 years