… Nordic power prices rose on Thursday, buoyed by forecasts for cooler temperatures and lower water reserves in the hydropower-dependent region.
NORDIC POWER Forward prices up on outlook for cooler weather falling water reserves
More from HydropowerMore posts in Hydropower »
- Floating solar power could help fight climate change let's get it right Nature
- Bosnia's Federation to Ban Small Hydropower Plants Balkan Insight
- Indian company to build West Seti Hydropower Project myRepublica Nagarik Network
- Brazil greenlights 214 MW of renewables to start operations in May
- Energy crisis echoes in NA Daily Times