Currently the world's bestselling electric car, the Leaf is available in around 50 countries. Nissan has begun talks with the Indian government and …
Nissan's new mobility plan for India revealed
More from Electric CarMore posts in Electric Car »
- Understanding EV Charging Speeds: Optimizing Charge Times for Electric Vehicles
- 10 Key Factors to Consider When Buying Your First Electric Vehicle
- Electric Car Mavericks Disrupt Tesla and Toyota’s Dominance in Australia’s EV Market
- Electric Car Mavericks Challenge Tesla’s Dominance in Australia: BYD and LDV Lead the Charge in Expanding EV Choices and Encouraging Legacy Brands to Adapt.
- Electric Car Mavericks BYD and LDV Challenge Tesla and Toyota’s Dominance in Australia