… European Commission in its revision of the EU Renewable Energy Directive (RED II) proposes a 2030 target for 'low-emission and renewable fuels'.
Press Release Bellona reality checks proposed EU 'Power to Liquids' policy
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- Galp and Mitsui to Invest €400 Million in Industrial-Scale Plant for Biodiesel and Biojet Fuel Production Using Green Hydrogen
- Offshore Wind Energy Projects Hold Potential to Power 18 Million American Homes, Finds NREL Analysis
- Iowa’s MidAmerican Energy Achieves 100% Renewable Energy Milestone Powered by Record Wind Resource in 2022
- Five Questions with College of Business Alum & Renewable Energy Advocate, Brandon Reinhardt: Exploring the Journey from Finance Major to Clean Energy and the State of the Industry Today
- Navigating the Complex Dance of Renewable Energy: Balancing Reliability, Sustainability, and Customer Satisfaction in the Global Transition