For the past two decades, China has been in the midst of an unprecedented dam-building boom, developing over 300 gigawatts (GW) of hydropower.
Hydropower boom in China and along Asia's rivers outpaces regional electricity demand
More from HydropowerMore posts in Hydropower »
- Bosnia's Federation to Ban Small Hydropower Plants Balkan Insight
- Floating solar power could help fight climate change let's get it right Nature
- Indian company to build West Seti Hydropower Project myRepublica Nagarik Network
- Brazil greenlights 214 MW of renewables to start operations in May
- Hydro power generation increased due to rainfall Newsfirst lk