The kingdom currently has a hydro power capacity of 1770 MW, 460 MW of which are provided by the pumped-storage hydro power station at Afourer.
ONEE starts work on 600 MW hydro power projects this year
More from HydropowerMore posts in Hydropower »
- Bosnia's Federation to Ban Small Hydropower Plants Balkan Insight
- Floating solar power could help fight climate change let's get it right Nature
- Indian company to build West Seti Hydropower Project myRepublica Nagarik Network
- Brazil greenlights 214 MW of renewables to start operations in May
- Hydro power generation increased due to rainfall Newsfirst lk