Indonesia, one of the world's biggest greenhouse gas emitters, plans to increase the portion of renewable energy in its power generation to 44 per …
Indonesia launches US 20 billion renewable energy investment plan The Business Times
More from Renewable EnergyMore posts in Renewable Energy »
- COP28 Commits to Tripling Renewable Energy Capacity by 2030, Signaling Global Transition to Clean Energy
- Why India Chose to Abstain from Global Renewable Energy Pledge at COP28
- California, EU Commission, Panama, and Brazil Join Global Offshore Wind Alliance to Drive Expansion and Support Global Energy Transition.
- Fashion Industry Launches Renewable Energy Initiative with Offshore Wind Park Investment
- White & Case Advises Equis on A$1.1 Billion Melbourne Renewable Energy Hub, a Landmark Project in Victoria’s Transition to Renewable Generation.