… -op complexes. City Hall had no immediate comment beyond the mayor's testimony last week or whether the city could afford green building tax breaks.
Mayor Adams eyes NYC property tax breaks as co ops condos face crunch from ‘green’ mandate
More from Green BuildingMore posts in Green Building »
- Singapore’s New Construction Initiatives: Pioneering Green Building Innovation
- St. Pete Beach Commission Approves Sirata Redevelopment Project after Lengthy Meeting
- Lawyer for Infowars Seeks to Step Down in Bankruptcy Case, Adding Complexity
- Nagpur’s Zero Carbon Building Action Plan: Pioneering Sustainable Urban Development in India
- NSF Engines Initiative Partners with Industry Leaders to Drive Sustainable Innovation in the Southwest