… Now) – Brazilian power sector regulator Aneel announced on Monday it gave the go-ahead to 214.2 MW of solar, wind and small hydropower p.
Brazil greenlights 214 MW of renewables to start operations in May
More from HydropowerMore posts in Hydropower »
- Floating solar power could help fight climate change let's get it right Nature
- Bosnia's Federation to Ban Small Hydropower Plants Balkan Insight
- Indian company to build West Seti Hydropower Project myRepublica Nagarik Network
- Energy crisis echoes in NA Daily Times
- Hydro power generation increased due to rainfall Newsfirst lk